Tuesday, May 25, 2010

New Earrings and Pendants in the Shop

I finally got around to listing a few new pieces that I've had sitting around for a while. First there's this pair of earrings in a Disco Ball variation, woven with Czech glass and some interesting matte seed beads:




Next I have another pair in the same design, but in a dark blue color palette and with freshwater pearls:


Then there's a Light Clusters pendant with more freshwater pearls, in red and silver...


...and in red and gold:

All of these pieces can be found in my Etsy shop. I also have tutorials for these designs as well if you'd like to make your own.

3 comments:

  1. Your earrings are beautiful! Wow!

    Where do you get your freshwater pearls? They're so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! These earrings are so much fun to make too.

    I buy my freshwater pearls in person from local bead and gem shows, including BABE (www.beadextravaganza.com) and the Gem Faires (www.gemfaire.com). I buy from a number of different vendors at these shows who usually don't have websites (grr...), East West Best Trading Company being the exception (www.eastwestbest.net).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...