Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Sakura Necklaces for Every Season

I finished a total of four colorways for my Sakura Bouquet Necklace, one for each season! I played with the arrangements of the individual flower charms for each piece, so each one is strung somewhat differently. Which one is your favorite?

Bronze and Copper for Fall


Purple and Silver for Winter


Pink for Spring


Dark Red for Summer


(though now that I think about it, the dark red colorway would work very well for winter too!)

There are a few seats left for this class at the BABE! Show next month, but online registration closes on Saturday! Please visit the BABE! website for more information.

10 comments:

  1. I love them all! I keep looking at them trying to pick a favorite, but I can't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi:
    Wonderful collection for each season.
    I've always admired Your first-pink necklace-the first version of it.Now,if I had to choose,I'd have the serious problem-all four compositions are equally wonderful.
    I am still curious,how the violet one will be looking like,when finished.
    Warm Greetings
    -Halinka-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Halinka! To be honest, I don't know if I'll be finishing the purple one; I like the idea of leaving it unfinished so that my students can play around with arranging the individual charms in class!

      Delete
  3. Purple and Silver my love! They are all amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It 'a long time since I follow you. On your blog there are beautiful creations. Congratulations!

    Laura
    http://minimondocreativoditesselleelle.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the fall setting but all color schemes. Does your current pattern show how to make the fall setting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Selkie! These projects, including the fall setting, are all covered in my Sakura Bouquet Necklace workshop. The pattern for the Sakura Charm that's currently available at beAd Infinitum covers one of the four charms in this necklace.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...