Monday, January 12, 2015

Special Announcement: Beadwork Magazine 2015 Designer of the Year

I'm pleased to announce that I have been selected as one of Beadwork Magazine's Designers of the Year for 2015! As part of this special designation, Beadwork Magazine will publish a new beading pattern from me in each of their 2015 magazine issues. I've already completed several projects for this series and I'm looking forward to seeing them in print in the coming year.


Additionally, my first project in this series, the "Flowerpots Bracelet" is on the cover of the Feb/March 2015 issue! Check out the Interweave Store for more information on how to purchase print or digital copies of this magazine, or for how to purchase kits for this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...