Friday, December 18, 2020

Annual Holiday Wreath, 2020 Edition

Every year I decorate a large wreath with a collection of beaded beads and pendants. I like to start by putting them in a big pile.


Sometimes I like to organize them by design or style. This year I loosely organized them by color.




Seeing all of these pieces together is a nice reminder of what I've done over the past few years. A couple of seed beads in a small piece doesn't always feel like a big accomplishment, but when you do that over and over again over a long period of time, the results really add up!


If you'd like to decorate your own wreath, make sure to exclude any piece that contains sterling-silver plated seed beads, as the silver will tarnish more quickly if it sits on a fresh wreath. Or do as I do, and decorate your wreath, take a picture, and then remove those pieces immediately afterward.

I hope that you and your loved ones have a peaceful and safe holiday season. 


Thanks for looking!

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please subscribe to my mailing list for updates on the latest and greatest Bead Origami news!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...