Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Royal Purples

Sometimes I go on a roll in a particular color scheme; once I get a particular palette of seed beads all set up on my bead mat, it can be hard to stop making beaded beads! Here are some of the results of my latest marathon, all of which are available in my Etsy shop.

An amethyst beaded bead pendant, just because. It's just a few beads away from a similar pendant I made last year using the same strand of amethyst beads from Rings and Things.


A Disco Ball necklace, with beautiful dark purple Czech glass beads. I love the shape of the fluted firepolish beads between the beaded beads!



Another beaded bead necklace, this time with Double Bubble Jacks beaded beads made to match the dark plum Venetian "luna" style beads. This was really fun to make; I've never used gold, silver, and copper-plated seed beads all in the same beaded bead before. The copper-plated seed beads are part of Toho's "Hybrid" line, and while I usually prefer Miyuki seed beads I'm really digging these Toho hybrids.


Finally, some lavender pearl earrings, made to match a necklace in my Etsy shop. I used the last of the particular strand of lavender teardrop pearls used in both pieces to make these earrings. Gotta find some more of these pearls - I love this color!


Etsy isn't the only place where you can find these purple pieces. I'll be at the knit-one-one craft sale on March 6 from 10-4! If you're in the area, stop by and say hello!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...