Saturday, February 27, 2010

White Pearl Set and Craft Sale!

I finished another set of pearl jewelry. I originally meant for this set to follow a snowy winter theme, but it looks somewhat bridal too...

First, a pendant, in my Bubble Box beaded bead design:



Next, matching earrings, in my Double Bubble Jacks beaded bead design, with a slight modification that I've discussed before.


Finally, a bracelet, very similar to the gray bracelet I posted last time. This one has a Light Clusters beaded bead charm:


All three pieces are available at my Etsy shop, and you can also find them at the knit-one-one March Madness craft sale one week from today! Check out their blog for info on the other neat local artisans exhibiting at this show!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...