Friday, December 17, 2010

Eclectic Beaded Bead Pendant

Remember those Balloon Box beaded beads that I made with extra fringe drop seed beads a few months ago? I finally got around to incorporating them into jewelry in this eclectic pendant:
The larger Balloon Box beaded beads are accompanied by some medium-sized beaded beads constructed from classic round Japanese seed beads, both 3.4 mm and 2.8 mm Miyuki drop beads, as well as peanut-shaped Japanese seed beads. I liked how I was able to incorporate all three of these uniquely-shaped seed beads into one beaded bead, but they show just a little too much thread for my taste. They eventually served as prototypes for the mosaic beaded beads that I made for Marcie's Margie and Me color challenge last month.
A couple of basic cube beaded beads, constructed from 3.4 mm Miyuki drop beads, complete the pendant. 


The Balloon Box beaded bead pattern is available at beAd Infinitum if you'd like to make your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...