Sunday, December 26, 2010

Winter Tutorial Sale!

It's the end of 2010, so it's prime time to start thinking about what you'd like to do in the new year. What are your goals in 2011? For beadweaving ideas, perhaps you'd like to expand your color choices, learn a new technique, or work with entirely new materials?

For the second year in a row, I'm offering a special end-of-the-year opportunity to get those ideas flowing. Until December 31, all of my beaded bead tutorials in my Artfire shop are 15% off.
Sorry, this sale is only applicable to the tutorials in my Artfire shop, not those available in my Etsy shop or via beAd Infinitum. (However, I urge you to check out beAd Infinitum's newly-modified copyright statement, which better supports individual jewelry artists who want to incorporate beAd Infinitum designs into their work. Check out the latest newsletter for details.)

The last time I offered a tutorial sale was a year ago today, so make sure not to miss out on this deal. The sale ends at 11:59 PM on December 31!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...