Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Beaded Bead Sets in the Shop

When designing a new piece of jewelry, whether a necklace or set of earrings or even a solo pendant, I tend to try a number of different color patterns in my beaded beads. Sometimes I'll finish a beaded bead and then realize that the colors are not quite right for what I'm aiming for, but instead of taking it apart I'll usually keep it in a box with other prototypes and beady experiments.

The box has become rather full, so I've decided to part with some of these orphan beadies. I've sorted them into four sets and listed them for sale at discount prices. Click on the images for more information:




All of these sets are currently available in my Artfire and Etsy shops. 

1 comment:

  1. Very nice selections. I will check out your store.
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...