Thursday, June 21, 2012

New Patterns and Kits: Tila Garden and Cubed Tilas

Now that I've had some time to recover from the Bead & Button show, I've put up patterns and kits for the Tila Garden Pendant and Cubed Tilas Beaded Bead on my website.
I have several kits left of the above Antique Flowers Tila Garden Pendant, and a few of the other two color choices. The Cubed Tilas beaded bead kits are available as special edition necklace kits:
Special edition kits are also available for the Ice Queen necklaces. I've taken to wearing the Night Queen version as of late when I go out for a nice evening:
All three kits are available at www.beadorigami.com. Both necklace kits contain all the materials to make the entire necklace, and the pendant includes the headpin, bead caps, and chain, all in sterling silver.

3 comments:

  1. That is some really unusal shape and design, I love it! Thanks for commenting on my blog as well!
    The Beadlizard Santafe

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...