Monday, June 4, 2012

Off to the Show!

Well, I'm headed off to the Bead & Button Show tomorrow! I've been very busy packing patterns, kits, and all the odds and ends that I'll need for my classes. I hope I haven't forgotten anything...

You can still place orders and download patterns off my website while I'm away, but any kits ordered will ship out on June 11 when I get back. Are you going to the show? I'll be offering attendees 10% off patterns and kits, so stop by at the Meet the Teachers event on Wednesday night or check out my classes Friday through Sunday.

I must admit that I'm both excited and anxious to be going to this show... I've admired photos of the past Bead Dreams winners for several years now, and many of my favorite vendors exhibit at the marketplace this weekend. But I'm especially looking forward to meeting the attending bead artists who I rarely get to see in person, several of whom I've only ever interacted with online. With so many people and bead art to see, I'm already feeling overwhelmed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...