Thursday, November 6, 2014

A Trio of Rizo Triangles Necklaces

I've finished a new colorway of the petite version of the Rizo Triangles Necklace, this time in copper and bronze, with a touch of purple. I'll be teaching this project at the BABE! Show next weekend.


Here's an earlier version of this necklace in soft purples and golds:


And then here's the original colorway, in purple, green, and silver:




I love all three colorways, but the new bronze and copper colorway is just perfect for the fall, and I've already enjoyed wearing it a couple of times :)


I'll be teaching this class at the BABE! Show on Sunday, November 16. Please visit the BABE! website for more information. Online registration closes on Saturday, so don't delay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...