Tuesday, August 18, 2009

News From the 'Net

I haven't posted very much lately, but I've been mentioned in a couple of places and I'd like to talk about their work in return:

Diana mentioned my Teardrop Bubbles tutorial on her blog, GlasPerlenDesign. She has a great eye for beadwork, and although I can't read German, it's a great deal of fun to peruse her site and ogle over the beautiful designs that she's posted there.

Amigo created a beautiful pendant from the Double Bubble Jacks and Teardrop Bubbles beaded bead tutorials. I love the Czech drop beads that she used in this piece! She has a whole bunch of beautiful beaded pieces up on her blog, so be sure to check it out!

Finally, I snagged a treasury featuring a bunch of my SATeamates, and I'm included in this gorgeous treasury by JewlieBeads!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...