Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Quick Update re Online Venues

Just a quick update on the places to find Bead Origami tutorials and jewelry online. 


I've been slowly updating my oft-neglected website with new additions to the Gallery. I'm thinking up ideas for a re-design of my website, with the goal of making my beadweaving patterns available for purchase through the website as direct downloads instead of via e-mail delivery. I'm still weighing my options on how to go about doing this, but I hope to have this done by the end of the year.


In the meantime, I've gone Pro with my Artfire shop where I'm slowly adding jewelry and tutorials. So, if you're a fan of Artfire, you can now find my work there in addition to my Etsy shop. Update Winter 2012: my Artfire shop is now closed. Please visit my website for tutorials and my latest beaded art.


Finally, be sure to keep an eye on this blog - I'm almost ready to release my next beadweaving tutorial!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...