Monday, November 22, 2010

New Earrings and Last Week of Wrist Candy!

Time is running out to get in on the 2nd Annual SATeam Wrist Candy Promotion! Until Sunday, 11/28/10, anyone who purchases an item from any of the participating SATeam Etsy shops will be entered in a drawing to win this beautiful charm bracelet, featuring an eclectic collection of handcrafted charms from many individual team members!




I've listed two new pairs of earrings in my Artfire and Etsy shops, both using the Pagoda Beaded Charm design. This pair is all too appropriate for the upcoming holiday season. 




And this pair is much more appropriate for a warmer season, but until then it makes me think of the springtime. And candy.



Click on the images for more information about each item. The Pagoda Beaded Charm tutorial is available in both my Etsy and Artfire shops at my website if you'd like to make your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...