Monday, December 10, 2012

Snow White Snowflakes

After beading so many snowflake earrings in not-so-snowflake colors, I decided to weave a pair with actual snow white beads. I couldn't resist adding in silver beads too:
This pair matches the bracelet that you might have seen in the pattern in Beadwork Magazine. The two pieces have a subtle difference: the earrings use SuperDuo beads, while the bracelet uses Twin beads. I've found that these two types of two-hole beads are not always interchangeable, but in this case both of them work in the same design.
This last pair isn't in snow white colors, but I think that they're still rather festive in purple, bronze, and a hint of shiny copper:
Each item above is available for purchase in my Etsy shop. Click on the images above for more information about each one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...