Thursday, December 13, 2012

2013 Bead & Button Class Catalog Now Online

The class catalog for the 2013 Bead & Button Show is now online. I'm teaching six classes at this show, including this new class called the Sparkling Compass Set:
It was difficult to photograph both the bracelet and the earrings in the same shot, so the earrings look flatter in this photo than I'd like. Here they are on their own. Aren't those rhombus Swarovski crystal pendants awesome?
I just wish those rhombus crystals came in more colors - that would make it much easier to come up with alternate kit colors. They do come in jet black, so I've managed to put together this combination in a dark, cosmic color scheme:
The 2013 Bead & Button Show will take place in Milwaukee, WI from May 29-June 10. Class registration opens online on January 8 at high noon, Central Standard Time. At this point, I'm scheduled to teach all my classes in a small room in the Milwaukee Hilton, which means that, at 10 students per class, I will be able to more-readily attend to everyone's needs and it should be a quieter space too. However, last year one of my classes sold out within 24 hours, so be sure to register early to secure your space in the class!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...