Wednesday, May 29, 2013

WIP Wednesday: More Tropical Dahlias, Starting Earrings

I've been working on a couple of different beading projects this week...

Even More Heliotrope Tropical Dahlias


I finished a total of nine heliotrope Tropical Dahlias! I'm nearly done with this project and I hope to have it photographed and ready to show soon. In the meantime, don't these sparkly beaded flowers look pretty all gathered together?


The Start of Matching Earrings


I also started to weave a pair of matching earrings for my Bead Dreams finalist piece, and I hope to have them done soon so that I can wear them to the Bead & Button Show next week. Here's a snapshot of the beads that I'll be using for these earrings.


My Bead Dreams finalist piece is in the same color palette, so keep an eye out for it in the display case at the show!

What are you working on this week?

2 comments:

  1. Do you think you will make a Tropical Dahlia kit available on your website in this colorway? It's very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Victoria! I have to sell some of the current kit colorways for this design first, but if those sell well, I'll definitely consider kitting this one up!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...