Wednesday, May 21, 2014

A Trio of Rizo Triangles Necklaces

I'm in full preparation mode for the 2014 Bead and Button Show! The Rizo Triangles Necklace is one of the six classes that I'm teaching at this year's show, and I've finished three different colorways of this very fancy necklace.

For the gold colorway, I used a combination of neutral and purple hues, with accents of gold-plated seed beads, and golden shadow Swarovski crystals.


This colorway uses several shades of bronze with hints of purple and copper accents, all paired with crystal copper Swarovski crystals.


Finally, the original colorway combines purples, greens, and several accents of silver. I love all three colorways, but this one remains my favorite :)


I'll be teaching this advanced project on Tuesday, June 3, starting at 9 AM. More information about Bead & Button class registration, as well as general show information can be found here. I'd love to see you there!

Which colorway is your favorite?

2 comments:

  1. I am sorry that I missed this class on learning this technique. I love how it looks and would love to learn this. Do you have any tutorials or printings with this Rizo Triangles Necklace or Class on such? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carla! My current workshop projects are exclusive to the classroom, but beading patterns are available for several other projects at my website at www.beadorigami.com

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...