Thursday, May 17, 2012

Crystal Tila Garden Pendant

I finished one more Tila Garden Pendant to prepare for the Bead & Button Show. Unfortunately I won't be able to offer this version as a kit, but I wanted to see what it would look like with crystal flowers:
I think it looks quite blingin' indeed. For those who are interested, I'll go over how to weave this variation in the class.
Seats are available for the Tila Gardens Pendant class in two sessions on Friday, June 8, in either the morning or afternoon. More information about Bead and Button Show class registration, along with general information about the show can be found here.

2 comments:

  1. Sadly I can't join your class (a bit too far), but the pendant looks great. Like the multicolor style, makes it look like a miniature garden for the neck. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kokopelli! That's exactly the look that I was going for - I'm glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...