Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Purple Velvet and Jet Cubed Tilas Necklaces

To wrap up this series on alternate colorways for my Bead & Button classes (check out my other two posts here and here), I present the Cubed Tilas Beaded Bead Necklace in two additional colorways. First up we have this version in purple velvet with dark blue transparent AB tila beads, one of my favorite colors of seed beads:
Next up we have this version in black and bronze, with a touch of emerald green. I usually use some kind of silver in my jewelry, so creating this version was a nice departure into a silver-less color scheme:
Seats are still available for the Cubed Tilas Beaded Bead Necklace class on Sunday, June 10 at the Bead & Button Show. More information about Bead and Button Show class registration, along with general information about the show can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...