Friday, January 4, 2013

Bead & Button Show Class Registration Begins January 8

Class registration for the 2013 Bead & Button Show begins at noon CST on January 8! I'm teaching six classes this year; click on the images below for registration information on each class:





Last year, one of my classes sold out within 24 hours, so be sure to register early to secure your space! More information about registration as well as general information about the show can be found here. I'd love to see you there!

4 comments:

  1. So many beauties! Best of luck with registrations. May all of your classes fill quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I wish I lived in the US - I would definitely sign up. The participants will be very lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Caron! What kind of beading places are there in your neck of the woods? I know of several US beading designers who've taught in Japan.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...