Thursday, February 2, 2012

Light Clusters Kits and Jewelry

There are two color choices for Light Clusters beaded bead kits on my website. First up is a pink pearl color scheme; I've sold several pairs of earrings and a few pendants using these beaded beads, and the kit will make both.
The other choice is in hematite and silver; a shiny scheme that will go with just about anything.
Both kits are available at my website, and include all the beads needed to create two small and one large version of the design, a beading needle and the appropriate thread, and the pattern for the design delivered electronically in the PDF format.

I've also listed two pairs of earrings in my Etsy shop using the same kit materials. First is a pair of pink pearls earrings:
And next is a pair in hematite and silver. The seed beads used for this pair are slightly more subdued than those in the kit.
Both pairs are available in my Etsy shop, and ship in a handmade origami box folded by yours truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...