Tuesday, February 14, 2012

New in the Shop: Pagoda Set, Rivoli Kaleidoscopes, and Sakura Earrings

I listed several new items in my Etsy shop over the past few weeks. If you're interested, click on the images to get the detailed information on each item.

First up is a pair of earrings in silver and red, created with my Pagoda Beaded Charm design:
...And also a matching Double Pagoda pendant:
Next there are three Rivoli Kaleidoscope Pendants; the first in red, crystal, and silver, and loosely matching the above Pagoda set. Do you see how I replaced some of the Miyuki drop beads with peanut-shaped seed beads?
Then there's this one in black, green, and gold:
And the larger variation in fern green, purple amethyst, and teal:
Finally, I listed two pairs of Sakura Charm earrings, the first in the original cherry blossom colors:
And the second in apple blossom hues:
All of these items are available for purchase in my Etsy shop: click on any of the images above to get more information about each item.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...