Monday, January 2, 2012

Bead & Button Class Registration Begins January 10

I'd like to start off this first blog post of 2012 by wishing everyone a very happy and prosperous New Year! I'm looking forward to all kinds of exciting changes in 2012. One of which is that I'll be teaching four projects at the 2012 Bead & Button Show in June. Class registration starts next week on January 10, and you can click on the links below the images below for registration information for each class:


Ice Queen Necklace - Saturday, June 9

Tila Garden Pendant - Saturday, June 9


More information about class registration along with general information about the show can be found here. I hope to see you there!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited about the show this year!

    Your projects are absolutely gorgeous. Wow. I'll have to take a closer look at your classes in my catalog!

    -- Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarah! I'm looking forward to the show too - it's my first Bead & Button show, both as a teacher and an attendee. I've heard that it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...