Wednesday, January 18, 2012

More Tila Garden Pendant Classes at Bead & Button

If you tried to sign up for my Tila Garden Pendant class at Bead & Button after it had already sold out, you're in luck; the show organizers have added two additional sessions of this class!
The two additional sessions are on Friday, June 8, in either the morning or afternoon. These sessions take the place of the cancelled Cyclic Orbitals Necklace class, which was, unfortunately, not quite as popular.

More information about class registration along with general information about the show can be found here. I'd love to see you there!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations. I've very excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gwen! I was amazed that it sold out so quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't even know what link let me stumble across your blog, but the image of this bead on your website link was the reason I stayed. This is one of the coolest beaded beads I've ever seen. Congrats on the extra classes! I wish could attend but it's a little far from Japan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ginger! I'll have this design available on my website after I'm finished teaching it, probably at the end of the year. What part of Japan are you living in? My sister lives in Osaka and I'm very excited to be visiting her in April. My trip is only a few weeks away!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...