Thursday, October 11, 2012

Beaded Beads and Lampwork Beads, Finale!

I completed my necklace featuring Venetian glass beads and beaded beads!
I strung the original two Venetian beads, additional Venetian glass beads, and the seven beaded beads all in between size 6° seed beads, 11° seed beads, and 7 by 4 mm Czech fire polish roundelles. I debated whether to add additional Czech glass beads to this piece, but I wanted to prominently feature the Venetian beads and beaded beads, so I stuck with using the other beads as accents. A vermeil clasp finishes the necklace.
You can see the evolution of this piece in the other blog posts in this series here, here, and here.

5 comments:

  1. I love this set! Wish you could make one with my handmade lampwork beads ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joanna! Maybe I will someday - I have a collection of lampwork beads that I need to put into jewelry before I buy any more, but yours are quite lovely too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...