Sunday, October 7, 2012

Beaded Beads and Lampwork Beads, Part 3

I continued to work on my blue and copper necklace with beaded beads and lampwork beads. I made a thinner version of the original Dewdrop beaded bead by using a smaller core bead, and 4-fold instead of 6-fold symmetry around it. I also made some minor adjustments in the seed bead overlay:
I did the same with the streamlined version:
Now that I think about it, I think that these thinner versions would also make excellent matching earrings...
With just a few more beaded beads, I now have a complete set, all ready to string into the necklace:
Stay tuned next week for the finale of this project! For the previous posts in this series, please click here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...