Monday, October 22, 2012

Beadwork's Beaded Bead Contest

Today's the day to enter Beadwork Magazine's 15th Anniversary Beaded Bead Contest! While I can't enter, I wove at least one of each of these beautiful beaded beads, and I blogged about all of them here, here, here, here, and here. Here are just a couple of them:


Entries will be accepted at this link between now and 4 PM MDT on Friday, October 26. Online voting will take place between October 26 and November 5. Best of luck to everyone!

2 comments:

  1. These are so beautiful! I'm looking forward to seeing the contestants' creations! (I tucked these patterns, and issues, away for future use. I love beaded beads.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Millie! I'm looking forward to seeing that everyone is going to enter too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...